Parent Support Group (PSG)
The GESPS PSG Believes:
The Gan Eng Seng Primary School, Parent Support Group (GESP PSG) established in 2006 comprises parents from diverse backgrounds but all sharing a common goal to support and advocate the school’s mission, vision and beliefs.
GESPS PSG Goal:
To work collaboratively with the school community and provide support for student’s holistic learning, development and achievement.
GESPS PSG Objectives:
The aim of the Parent Support Group (PSG) at Gan Eng Seng Primary School is to support the school’s programmes and to foster a good relationship between parents and the school community.
GESPS PSG aims to:
- Enhance and work together towards a better school-home partnership.
- Enhance communication between school teachers and parents.
- Promote greater parental involvement in the school’s programmes.
- Walk alongside in your child’s educational journey.
- Establish a platform for parents to network.