P2 CCA Exposure Programme
P2 CCA Exposure_2022 (PDF)
Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) play a pivotal role in the holistic development of our students.
It aims to:
- help our students excel in fitness and competitive sports;
- discover and nurture students’ talents and interests;
- fuel in our students a life-long love for a particular activity, be it a sports or aesthetics pursuit;
- inculcate desirable values and social attitudes as well as to acquire life skills that will enable our students make informed decisions on good and healthy living;
- build character, team spirit, resilience and a sense of responsibility;
- build self-confidence.
All primary 3 to primary 6 students are strongly encouraged to participate in a CCA so as to experience a more holistic school experience and students are advised to remain and excel in the CCA for their four years in GESPS. Besides developing new talents and abilities, CCAs also provide a positive environment which instils in students habits of mind that leads to the development and exhibition of the desired outcomes of a GESPian: an engaged learner, a confident individual, a responsible citizen and a successful contributor.