Parent Support Group (PSG)
The Gan Eng Seng Primary School Parent Support Group (GESPS PSG), established in 2006, comprises parents from diverse backgrounds but all sharing a common goal to support and advocate the school’s mission, vision and beliefs.
To work collaboratively with the school community and provide support for student’s holistic learning, development and achievement.
To support the school’s programmes and to foster a good relationship between parents and the school community.
The GESPS PSG aims to:
· Enhance and work together towards a better school-home partnership.
· Enhance communication between school teachers and parents.
· Promote greater parental involvement in the school’s programmes.
· Walk alongside in your child’s educational journey.
· Establish a platform for parents to network.
We welcome all parents to join us in the PSG. If you are interested in serving and supporting the school and students, please register via this link: https://go.gov.sg/gespspsg or scan the QR code below: